Society for Glycobiology (SfG) Symposium: Emerging Roles for Glycans in Immunity and Novel Tools to Understand Them
Brian A. Cobb, Case Western Reserve Univ. Sch. of Med.
Natasha Zachara, Johns Hopkins Univ. Sch. of Med
- Brian A. Cobb, Case Western Reserve Univ. Sch. of Med., Simple tools for the study of the glycome: an HIV glycomic biomarker case report
- Rick L. Tarleton, Univ. of Georgia, Manipulating the host: the Trypanosoma cruzi immune interface
- Natasha Zachara, Johns Hopkins Univ. Sch. of Med., Tuning OGT and OGA expression reveals a role for dynamic O-GlcNAcylation in regulating AMPK signaling and autophagy
- Stefan Ruhl, Univ. of Buffalo Sch. of Dent. Med., Saliva glycoproteins as a first line oral host defense
- Michael Demetriou, Univ. of California, Irvine Sch. of Med., Metabolic regulation of immunity and autoimmunity via N-glycosylation