Korean Association of Immunologists (KAI) and Association of Korean Immunologists in America (AKIA) Symposium: Crosstalk between Phagocytes and T Cells
Cheong-Hee Chang, Univ. of Michigan Sch. of Med.
Chang-Duk Jun, Guangju Inst. of Sci. and Technol., Korea
- Wan-Uk Kim, Catholic Univ. of Korea, Seoul St. Mary’s Hosp., Korea, Role of nuclear factor of activated T cells 5 in macrophage survival and chronic arthritis
- Myong-Hee Sung, NIA, NIH, Epigenomic profiling to identify optimal steroid intervention of macrophage inflammatory responses
- Seung-Hyo Lee, Korea Advanced Inst. of Sci. and Technol., Korea, Regulation of immune responses by lymphatic system
- Yusang Gwack, Univ. of California, Los Angeles, Novel mechanisms of CRAC channel activation in T cells
- Chang-Duk Jun, Guangju Inst. of Sci. and Technol., Korea, A pivotal role for TAGLN2 in Toll-like receptor-induced phagocytosis