Major Symposium G: Many Shades of Grey: Multifaceted Nature of Immune Suppression in Cancer
Dmitry I. Gabrilovich, Wistar Inst.
Suzanne Ostrand-Rosenberg, Univ. of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Dmitry I. Gabrilovich, Wistar Inst., Regulation of immune responses in cancer by myeloid-derived suppressor cells
- Juan Cubillos-Ruiz, Weill Cornell Med., Abnormal ER stress responses as drivers of immune cell dysfunction in cancer
- Elizabeth A. Repasky, Roswell Park Cancer Inst., Stress and immunosuppression: a matter of degree?
- Joseph D. Rosenblatt, Univ. of Miami Miller Sch. of Med., The emerging role of B regulatory cells in regulating antitumor immunity
- Jeffrey C. Rathmell, Vanderbilt Univ. Med. Ctr., Metabolic barriers to immunity
- Suzanne Ostrand-Rosenberg, Univ. of Maryland, Baltimore County, The good, the bad, and the in-between: immune suppression, obesity, and tumor progression