Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Symposium: Mechanisms of Resistance to Immunotherapy
Michael B. Atkins, Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Ctr.
Mario Sznol, Yale Sch. of Med.
- Steven A. Rosenberg, NCI, NIH, Characterizing tumor-specific T cell responses in tumors with low mutation rates
- Roger S. Lo, Univ. of California, Los Angeles, Pathway and mutation analyses in melanoma tumors resistant to anti-PD-1
- Ira Mellman, Genentech, Insights into mechanisms of immune cell antagonism by PD-1 engagement in animal models
- Louis M. Weiner, Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Ctr., Use of shRNA screens to identify novel immune checkpoints
- Carla V. Rothlin, Yale Univ., Role of receptor tyrosine kinases in function of intratumoral monocytes and macrophages
- Nicholas P. Restifo, NCI, NIH, Role of oxygen in immunosuppression